[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss IDE Eclipse - Server Launch Configuration Properties

mlindeveloper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 17:45:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using JBoss IDE for Eclipse ver. 2.0.0 and I am trying to find the properties file that gets created when an instance of jboss server is created in eclipse and the launch configuration properties gets set (such as Classpath, Start Args, etc.).

I assumed it would be under "eclipse_install_dir/Servers/server_name", however no file gets written under this directory.

Does anybody know if a properties file is actually written when the launch configuration is set for the server?  If so, where does it get written to?

Thanks,

Mike

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041195#4041195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041195