[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: The JSF library situation in JBoss explained (it's calle

gDarius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 18:58:35 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : What would you say to a context-param in web.xml?

I'd say it's exactly what you need!  It achieves configuration specific to faces on JBoss that everyone else will safely ignore.  Good stuff!  As far as default settings for this flag go, may I suggest that if the accompanying web.xml has version 2.4 or lower you make the value true, otherwise false.  This way you get backwards compat by default.

I take it this flag does not yet exist and you are still in the discussion phase, I just tried it on 4.2.0 CR2 and it didn't seem to have an effect with useJbossWebLoader unset.

Thanks,
gDarius

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041227#4041227

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041227