[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - JBoss, Spring and AspectJ integration

wspiteri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 26 23:40:06 EDT 2007

I have deployed a simple application that has the following Spring bean configuration.

  | 	<aop:config proxy-target-class="true">
  | 		<!-- will execute after the profiling advice (c.f. the order attribute) -->
  | 		<aop:advisor advice-ref="txAdvice" pointcut="execution(* com.xxx.clientaccountmgmt.bs.impl.ClientAccountMgmtImpl.*(..))" /><!-- order value is higher than the profiling aspects -->
  | 	</aop:config>
  |
  | 	<tx:advice id="txAdvice" transaction-manager="transactionManager">
  | 		<tx:attributes>
  | 			<tx:method name="add*" propagation="REQUIRED"
  | 				read-only="false"  />
  | 			<tx:method name="update*" propagation="REQUIRED"
  | 				read-only="false" />
  | 			<tx:method name="delete*" propagation="REQUIRED"
  | 				read-only="false" />
  | 			<tx:method name="get*" read-only="true" />
  | 		</tx:attributes>
  | 	</tx:advice>
  |
  | 	<!-- Transaction Manager -->
  | 	<bean id="transactionManager" class="org.springframework.transaction.jta.JtaTransactionManager">
  | 	</bean>
  |
  | 	<!--  Transaction Manager for JBOSS -->
  | 	<bean id="containerTransactionManager" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean">
  | 	</bean>

When I run this inside of the JBoss container I get the following error;-

  | Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creati
  | ng bean with name 'accountAliasDao' defined in class path resource [com/xxx/cl
  | ientaccountmgmt/applicationContext-dao.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nest
  | ed exception is org.aspectj.weaver.reflect.ReflectionWorld$ReflectionWorldExcept
  | ion: warning can't determine implemented interfaces of missing type $Proxy63
  |  [Xlint:cantFindType]
  |         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
  | Factory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:442)
  |         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getOb
  | ject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
  |         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistr
  | y.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
  |         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
  | (AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
  |         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
  | (AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
  |         at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver
  | .resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:246)
  |         ... 75 more

If I reconfigure it to run outside of the container it works fine.
Do i need to remove certain aspect classes from my classpath to resolve this or is there another issue here?
This issue has been logged before but there was no real resolution to the problem.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041250#4041250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041250