[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Some questions.

gzhuye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 01:16:48 EDT 2007

In order to use the latest spring-ejb deployer, I'm creating an EJB3 session and pojo class as a project deployed in Jboss-4.0.5.GA, put jboss-spring-jdk5.jar in deploy directory and adding spring jars in the lib directory, start jboss with the problem as following.

my jar structure exactly like:

FirstEJB3Tutorial.spring/
   org/
      acme/
          ~MyBean.class
          ~MyBean2.class
   META-INF/
           jboss-spring.xml
           jboss.xml

It seems all docs on the site is outdate. Could you share some document for this installation? or contribute a little bit detailed info to help me out?

00:49:00,963 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: