[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem using jbpm server with fuzzy logic library

jfrancoisl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 04:42:26 EDT 2007

Sorry all, i just realised that I posted stuff about the FuzzyJToolkit class while this forum is about JBPM.

However i was still wrong in my assessment, I still have the same problem whenever i just try to instantiate that class...

here is an example:

	public static void blahblah(){
	    FuzzyVariable temp;

	    try {
			temp = new FuzzyVariable("temperature", 0, 100, "C");
		} catch (InvalidFuzzyVariableNameException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (InvalidUODRangeException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
	}

That function will crash if i access it from the action handler, but not if i access it myself from a small main executable that i create...
The problem seems to be when i instantiate :
temp = new FuzzyVariable("temperature", 0, 100, "C");

If i remove it, it runs ok...

Is there a restriction to the kind of classes you can access with the action handler?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041296#4041296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041296