[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is it a bug? EntityQuery refresh before update model

gledson.rabelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 08:37:02 EDT 2007

I solved the problem and I am giving feedback who to need in the future.

It's not a Seam Problem or Bug.  It's a JSF behavior.
In the Appply Request Values the JSF the current state of each component is retrivied.

In the retrieve of the state of the data table, it's need get the current data and call the refresh entity query.

I solved the problem putting the Entity Query in the PAGE scope.

Thanks for helps.

Gledson

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041372#4041372

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041372