[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - 4.2.0.CR2 ajp not working

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:10:58 EDT 2007

I installed 4.2.0.CR2 and attempted to connect to my webapp via the standard apache/jboss configuration.  I get the service unavailable message. 4.0.5.GA works fine.  I noticed that the servlet engine on CR2 is JBossWeb/2.0.0.CR1 not Apache Tomcat/5.5.20 as in 4.0.5.GA.  I also noticed that CR2 dumps a message saying "initializing Coyote AJP/1.3 ..." whereas 4.0.5.GA does not have that message.  I also notice that AJP does not appear to be working in CR2.

Is this a known issue?  Are you dumping tomcat going forward?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041408#4041408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041408