[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Automated process monitoring

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:47:08 EDT 2007

More than one node can be active at one time.  Each "thread" (not in the OS/Java sense) of execution is represented by a Token.  Look at the ProcessInstance calls that return tokens, then look at Token.

This is illustrated in the very first piece of code you should have seen, the "Hello World" in section 3.1 of the user guide... so I suspect either I don't understand the problem, or a suggestion to RTFM is reasonable.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041431#4041431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041431