[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss Rules - newbee looking for help!

gsniegow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 11:30:27 EDT 2007

OK, so I downloaded the latest version and have been playing with the drl file.  I have two simple questions that I can not seem to find answers for...

1.)  My drl has access to the classes I put in working memory.   However, what if I want to put 2 classes of the same type?    Simply speaking, say I want to compare two people, lets say, to see if the names were the same.   How would I do that?

2.)  How do you return something?   Let's say in the above example, if the two people have the same name, I want to return a String or something like that.   How do I do this?

Please excuse my ignorance here, I have searched for this answer but I have failed to locate one.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041447#4041447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041447