[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Any Help? Run booking example out of container error.

shaucle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 12:34:05 EDT 2007

It seems that: JNDI of Message Queue can be fetched thought InitialContext like context.lookup("queue/A");
, but DataSource and some other Connections like 'JmsXA' will get error like: JmsXA not bound
(I tested jndi out of the jboss container)

Here are some of the starting logs:
23:09:21,656 INFO  [WrapperDataSourceService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS' to JNDI name 'java:DefaultDS'
23:09:22,500 INFO  [A] Bound to JNDI name: queue/A
23:09:23,625 INFO  [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=JmsXA' to JNDI name 'java:JmsXA'

Sorry for I am not familiar how JBoss works.
Any help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041474#4041474

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041474