[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How do I get EJB 3 and legacy EJB 2.x beans to live in harmo

JohnCurley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 14:05:26 EDT 2007

Hi, All:

Searching Google, JBoss docs, everywhere trying to find an answer.

I am running

JBoss 4.0.5.GA that was installed with the JEMS installer and the ejb3-cluster selection

I created an EJB3 compliant bean and a persistence.xml and persistence unit.  This is my first EJB3 bean.

The problem is that now that I deploy my new ear file, the EJB 3 bean deploys but the previously valid EJB 2.x beans don't.  They are now in the FAILED state as revealed by the jmx-console.

Here is the printout of one of my EJB 2.1 bean console errors