[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Conversation processing another request error when using

SergeySmirnov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 15:48:03 EDT 2007

"reind" wrote :
  | I've not set either of these myself. My understanding, as well, was that they were set by default.

By default, the queue is not specified and delay is not specified as well. In this case, nothing stops ajax requests to be sent immediately just after  events occur.
Having parallel requests might be stressful for server, especially in case of JSF 1.1. So, this was one of the motivations why we added requestDelay attribute later. Another motivation was to avoid useless activity on the server and client (when you type something - no reason to send and process previous non actual requests)

Even you specify only requestDelay, the mechanism starts to work. The queue with name equals id of the parent component is created implicitly (by default - no queue at all)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041539#4041539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041539