[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Blue Screen of death with JBOSS 4.2.0 CR2

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 17:48:51 EDT 2007

I also have XP SP2, and running 'all' works fine for me, no BSOD.  The only difference that I see is that I am using JDK 1.5.0_11. And I have successfully run the 'all' configuration on previous versions, such as 4.0.5, without problems. (Since the 'all' configuration is cluster aware, you can experience problems if your network is not set up to handle clustered servers. For example, if your PC is hooked to a cable modem to your ISP, the 'all' configuration definitely will not work.)

So try JDK 1.5.0_11 and see if that works. If not, get the latest drivers form your network card.  Also, can you run 'all' in 4.0.5?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041579#4041579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041579