[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JMS-Topic-Deployment on JBoss 5 Beta 2

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 28 06:51:56 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have an (Session-Bean)-JAR within an EAR. Inside the JAR, there is an META-INF/jboss-service.xml witch defines a JMS-Topic "messageTopic".

A sessionBean - inside the same JAR - has an @Resource-injection with this just deployed topic - and this fails. The sessionbean will not be deployed, but after all I see the "messageTopic" in JBoss' jmx-console, so my jboss-service.xml is deployed.

I want to ask, if I do anything wrong? Perhaps, I have to give (how?) an order of deployment (first deploy the topic, then deploy the sessionbean).
Or is it just a bug, because of JBoss 5 is beta?

Additionally, I have to say, that my project worked with jboss-4.0.2.GA.

Best regards,

Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041628#4041628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041628