[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: cab one mdb listen to multiple remote jboss mq

kashinath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 05:20:11 EDT 2007

"genman" wrote : Why do you want to have one MDB listen to two queues?

  | You can have the same MDB *class* listen to two queues, you just need to duplicate the configuration.

bcz my architecture have 2000 machines having jboss4.0 installed on each and
i require that a message written in one machine is to be distributed (in lan) to destination machine without failure . is there any another solution to  it.
i will try what u said

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041775#4041775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041775