[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Using a stateless bean outside a seam application

gunnarif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 07:33:55 EDT 2007

Hi!
I have a seam application packed in an ear file, which works fantastically well.
But I would like to be able to use some stateless beans in that application elsewhere.

For example I have this code:

  | @Stateless
  | @Name("productManager")
  | public class ProductManagerBean implements ProductManager {
  |     @In(create=true) private EntityManager entityManager;
  | }

If I now create a new application, like a war file. Is it possible to use this bean in that application, by referencing it somehow like it was a normal EJB or something?

Thanks,
Gunnar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041800#4041800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041800