[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ServiceBindingManager config is not honoured

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 09:37:38 EDT 2007

It seems at some time (not sure who/why) something changed (probably in remoting) so the servicebindingmanager config for the remoting connector needs to specified as a long string (see the JBAS 4.0.5 default config for more details) rather than xml.

E.g.

  |  <service-config name="jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=socket"
  |                       delegateClass="org.jboss.services.binding.AttributeMappingDelegate">
  |          <delegate-config>
  |             <attribute name="InvokerLocator">socket://${jboss.bind.address}:4457/?dataType=jms&serializationtype=jms&timeout=0&leasePeriod=20000&socket.check_connection=false&marshaller=org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSWireFormat&unmarshaller=org.jboss.jms.server.remoting.JMSWireFormat</attribute>
  |          </delegate-config>
  |          <binding port="4457"/>
  |       </service-config>

So you're going to need convert the xml to the invoker locator string by hand and copy it in to the config.

I admit this is annoying - it was much easier when you could just copy and paste the xml.

I will investigate why/who changed this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041828#4041828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041828