[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem injecting EJBs

nstoddar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 09:37:42 EDT 2007

I'm a bit confused on how to inject a simple EJB into a Seam-enabled POJO.  I have the field marked with @In(), and configured the "" tag in components.xml, but nothing happens and Seam complains that a value is required by the injection tag and fails.

<component name="addressService" jndi-name="java:comp/env/ejb/AddressService" auto-create="true" />

Pretty straight-forward, right?  I though it would work, but no.  These EJBs are deployed separately, so I can't have them enabled through @Name, ergo the component tag that defines it in components.xml.  Am I missing something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041829#4041829

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041829