[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Error with createConsumerDelegate no such destination JBossQ

mkobold do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 10:14:26 EDT 2007

I am sure this is probably an error on my part; however I am having a difficult time narrowing down where the error actually is. I am using the JBossMQ deployment descriptors for my application. I have created a scoped post-office and all required queues and i can see and assert that the JNDI names are correct in the JMX console prior to hot-deploying my application. However once my application is deployed the server goes into a loop with this error for each queue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041840#4041840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041840