[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to do multiple fields validation through Seam?

xigua do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 11:04:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am facing an issue where the validation is not simply on one field of a bean but a combination of multiple fields, for example, field a can be set to true only if field b is true. We use Hibernate validation annotation on the bean for the normal one field validation such as @NotNull, @Length, etc.. My question is,
1. How to do multiple fields validation from Hibernate and more importantly
2. How to let Seam take advantage of that validation?

Thanks,
Bing

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041873#4041873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041873