[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: OLE error while opening gpd.xml with jBPM Graphic proces

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 14:00:13 EDT 2007

I don't recognize the steps you took, but I suspect they are from an old version and are no longer necessary, and may mess up correct registration.  Hopefully someone else can be more definitive about this - I'm a relative newbie.  Check the version you found this info for.

I strongly suspect that your registration for XML files is messed up in some other way as well.  I don't believe it should be using OLE at all for normal invocation of the editor - Eclipse is trying to call some other program via OLE and failing.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041918#4041918

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041918