[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: PermGen Space reaching Maximum Limit

yj4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 15:42:00 EDT 2007

My actual problem is in fact Out of Memory Leaks that is supposed to be fixed with the patch suggested in

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107032

Though, i am not getting any memory leaks after 1 1/2 day in production so far ... i cannot confirm that the problem is solved ...

Because, the amount of used heap space that is being used at times is simply unacceptable for me and the fact that the response time decreases when so much memory is used is also posing problems .... I cannot afford such slow response times...

It is highly likely that these problem are related if not the same !! ..... Perhaps changing the garbage collection interval can help .... Have to test it though ....

Thnx for your suggestions folks ...

Regards,
Jankee Yogesh,
Software Developer,