[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: User log in notification

sbuberl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 16:12:13 EDT 2007

I'll clarify.  My server posts live highway traffic accidents and events to topics/queues but most messages are only updates on existing event data not the full data each time.  So I would like to know when some one logs in so I can send them all open events on one message.  I can't use durable subscriptions on topics because that would send them lots of old data as well when my subscribers only want the live data.

I'll look into JMSServerInterceptor.  Seems like what I want.

Thanks :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4041965#4041965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4041965