[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Could i create java:comp/env/jdbc datasource jndi <resource-

mingkit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 06:19:45 EDT 2007

My application can deploy on tomcat and jboss
i would like they use the same jndi
in jboss it has other function using mbean and it call hibernate to lookup jndi, i hope to use java:comp/env/jdbc/xxxx. it could be easy solve in web application to define the <resource-ref> information on web.xml and jboss-web.xml. On the mbean, it only have jboss-service.xml configure file, anyone can answer me how can i do it like on the web application.

Thanks
Kit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069560#4069560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069560