[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchr

mr.lou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 08:05:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for this first help.

The NoClassDefFoundError is gone and the class seems to run some seconds longer. But another exception occurs - as usual. :-/

The exception:
anonymous wrote :
  | Table not found in statement [select top ? processdef0_.ID_ as ID1_4_, processdef0_.NAME_ as NAME3_4_, processdef0_.DESCRIPTION_ as DESCRIPT4_4_, processdef0_.VERSION_ as VERSION5_4_, processdef0_.ISTERMINATIONIMPLICIT_ as ISTERMIN6_4_, processdef0_.STARTSTATE_ as STARTSTATE7_4_ from JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION processdef0_ where processdef0_.NAME_=? order by processdef0_.VERSION_ desc]
  |
  | org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query
  | 	at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:67)
  | 	at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43)
  | 	at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2223)
  | (...)

Seems like there is a problem with the database, but I don't know where. I thought i read that the tables would be created automatically. Is that right?
Can someone help me with this issue.

BTW:
I'm of course using the config files hibernate.cfg.xml and jbpm.cfg.xml from the /config folder of the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1 download. I think that should be all right.

thanks again
lou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069592#4069592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069592