[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SOS-Creating WebService with Seam

lowecg2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 08:37:30 EDT 2007

What do you mean by "does not work" - do you get exceptions or error messages of any sort?  There was a fix put in yesterday resolving an NPE if no conversationId was specified on a WS call.  I've been having trouble with sessions, but have been able to deploy and invoke the web service just fine:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=114733

If you're using a stateless session bean (SLSB), then make sure you're using the @Remote (rather than @Local) annotation for your interface.

What version of Seam and JBoss are you using? I'm using the following:

JBossAS 4.2.0.GA
Seam 2.0.0.CVS31-07-2007
JBossWS 2.0.0.GA
JDK 6.0

Also be aware that there is extra config required to run WS under JDK 6.0.

Cheers,

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069606#4069606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069606