[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: EjbSchedulerServiceFactory - Exception

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 08:43:46 EDT 2007

Hi Ronald,

you don't have to feel irritated.
I generally wait half a day or a day before posting again.

Its not that i don't like free forum, but buying commercial support isnt a solution. I tried Jbpm after giving a try to WLI because i thought it was easier.
I'm beginning to think otherwise.

Of course its not mandatory to post on my threads. If someone have information for me, i always appreciate if they share those informations.
If not, everybody is welcome on my threads either for reading or posting.
Did you ever meet the issue with that Ejbtimer ? Do you have some pointers on the docs to help ?
If so feel free to post.

Anyway, thanks for your post and feel free to post.

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069609#4069609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069609