[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Generate-entities

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 09:20:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

Is it possible to launch "generate-entities" action from a Seam project created using today's (08/01) jboss tools ?
I successfully created the project but I can't found how to launch "generate-entities".
The "Seam gen" menu display this message "The file does not exist for the external tool named seamgen".
Is it even possible to launch it using a command line as if I had used the command line from the beggining ?

Thanks for any help on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069630#4069630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069630