[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1 Source Code

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 10:01:03 EDT 2007

Thanks kukeltjie! I took your advice and checked out the wiki link.

I have downloaded cvsgrab-2.3, and after some playing around, figured it out, and what url to use for JBPM. I am busy downloading the jbpm.3 module at the moment.

Incase this will benifit anyone else, I will post what I did to get the source code:

- Downloaded cvsgrab-2.3 from http://cvsgrab.sourceforge.net
- Unzipped the cvsgrab-2.3 into a directory, and edited cvsgrab-2.3/cvsgrab.bat, and set the CVSGRAB_HOME to my cvsgrab-2.3 directory.
- Went to http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBPM to see what I wanted to checkout.
- Went to the cvsgrab-2.3 directory in the command prompt, and typed: cvsgrab -proxyHost [company.proxy.server] -proxyPort [proxy.port] -url http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3
That's it, quite simple. I am busy downloading the source right now.  I hope it's the correct way to get the source using CSVGrab, and that im using the correct url. Can anyone confirm? I initially tried using the following command, as it says in the wiki:  cvsgrab -webInterface FishEye1_0 -url \
  |      http://fisheye.jboss.com/viewrep/JBoss/jrunit -destDir .
I replaced "jrunit" with the jbpm module, and different variations of it, but nothing seemed to work. That's why I ended up using the slightly different command: cvsgrab -proxyHost [company.proxy.server] -proxyPort [proxy.port] -url http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3

Also, I had to use the -proxyHost and -proxyPort parameters as my company used a proxy to connect to the internet. Some of you may not need these parameters.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069655#4069655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069655