[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchr

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 10:15:54 EDT 2007

As far as I know, the database tables are not created automatically, and you can use the scripts in the jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1/db directory to create the tables you need. That depends on your database of course. But if you are using the default hsqldb, and not your own (eg MySQL), then I'm not sure if the tables are created automatically or not. You should look around the Wiki, that generally explains what you need to do. Try the Getting Started guide. Or maybe someone else can help you with this problem. Good luck!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069661#4069661

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069661