[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/transaction/Synchr

mr.lou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 11:12:02 EDT 2007

Hmm, right.

The database tables are not created autmatically. At least not until you write an additional property to the hibernate.cfg.xml file. I have found a smal section about this in the User Guide.

7.6.2. The jBPM DB schema:
http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/persistence.html#thejbpmdbschema"

So far so good.
I have added this property and ran the class again. The deployment seems to work. There is no exception at this point any longer. But now - I got another exception (Of course!) and I don't know what to do. It allways occurses when I try to close a JBPMContext in the following way: jbpmContext.close();

The exception:
anonymous wrote :
  | problem closing service 'persistence'
  | org.jbpm.JbpmException: no jbpm tx service configured
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.isRollbackOnly(DbPersistenceService.java:390)
  | 	at org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.close(DbPersistenceService.java:212)
  | 	at org.jbpm.svc.Services.close(Services.java:222)
  | 	at org.jbpm.JbpmContext.close(JbpmContext.java:139)

Seems like there is something wrong with that 'tx service'. I have investigated a long time, but still have no idea what this tx service is about.  I found a class called org.jbpm.tx.TxService but there is no real description about this class or even the hole package.

Maybe there is someone out there who can tell me how to fix this problem and what this "tx service" is about. I really would like to know! :)

thank!
lou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069691#4069691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069691