[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF Portlet tutorial out of date?

jpbarbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 11:23:04 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have the same error when I want to deploy my app on JBP 2.6.1.
My app uses Myfaces, Seam and portlet and works well under JBP 2.6.0 CR2 + JB 4.0.5 GA

I did exactly what you wrote, Dean, and now I have a new exception:

  | java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamApplicationFactory is no javax.faces.application.ApplicationFactory

I'm sure that my EAR contains only on time the both myFaces jar (myfaces-impl.jar and myfaces-api.jar) in appli.war/WEB-INF/lib

Thanks for your help.
JP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069698#4069698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069698