[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - EAR deployment listener

lucdew do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 16:52:59 EDT 2007

Hi,
 i'd like to know if there's the equivalent of Weblogic's ApplicationListener which is basically a listener packaged in the EAR which is notified via callback methods of deployment lifecycle events.

I thought of packaging a webapp in my ear with a ServletContextListener and ordering the deployment of j2ee modules within my ear (by setting module-order to strict mode in jboss-app.xml).
Is there a more elegant solution or jboss standard way for that ?

For undeployment i guess that modules are undeployed in the inverse order that they are deployed.

Thanks in advance,
Luc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069807#4069807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069807