[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HA-JNDI problem in the cluster environment

konkimalla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 18:05:34 EDT 2007

Well, I solved my problem by starting the server using "run -c all -b (ipaddress)". At the client, I just configured to localhost:1100. I am not sure whether there is an xml entry to "Bind address for all JBoss services" with the node ip address.

I successfully tested both fail over and loadbalancing, which can be easily tested by running several client applications that continuously access the ejb in a loop.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069826#4069826

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069826