[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Shouldn't captcha.validate also clear response?

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 22:49:36 EDT 2007

I contemplated writing some kind of wrapper that kept both the value and performed validation by delegation - but I could not quite figure out how to do it.

Hope someone can think of something - it is a quite irritating issue. (Coupled with the fact that the default captcha configuration generates really hard captchas - that is another issue that I have not had time to look into yet - but is certainly a sort of work around to input not being cleared when invalid).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069873#4069873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069873