[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: persisting messages for audit

lpiccoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 1 23:28:49 EDT 2007

ok so i can use the following conf to add an audit aspect.

  | <bind pointcut="execution(* org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.advised.SessionAdvised->send(..))">
  |       <advice name="auditMessage" aspect="org.jboss.jms.server.container.AuditAspect"/>
  |    </bind>

now i guess this is system wide and not configurable to an individual queue basis.

I would like some reassurance that this is indeed the most useful mechanism to audit the messageQ.

thanks

-lp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069878#4069878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069878