[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Evaluating JBoss, need some help

modulo2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 02:24:06 EDT 2007

Dears,
    Currently, We are considering to have another application server -we r already having IBM websphere- used in our production environment.

I'm making comparison between JBossAS & "Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0" (http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr_pe/index.xml).

I have some points I need to cover in this comparison, please post a reply for JBoss if you can help.

1- Ability to be deployed on IBM UNIX AIX -I know it is pure 100% Java-, but I need somewhere to mention it explicitly or someone who already deployed it there.

2- In the near future, we are considering using "IBM WebSphere Process Server" (http://www-306.ibm.com/software/integration/wps/). Did anyone try integration or deployment of application that connects to IBM process server or not? Or even if you have article discussing JBoss connectivity with SOA solutions.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069906#4069906

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069906