[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: external authentication-any pointers for a beginner?

hontvari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 03:38:13 EDT 2007

OFF: This is a very useful thread, and I think its content should go into the seam documentation. Integration of external authentication (external to seam) is not only important when there is an sso webapp, but also if you try to gradually introduce seam into an exisiting project. At this very first step seam actually means at least 4 different unknown frameworks and their relationships for a newbie (seam, jaas, jsf, facelets). This was the point when I gave up last time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069945#4069945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069945