[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBPM Process Instance - Could not enlist in transaction

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 03:49:39 EDT 2007

Hi Ed,

thanks for helping.

I think that the file is not found or used because of the logs :
No TransactionManagerLookup configured although i have those lines in my config file :

<!-- JTA transaction properties (begin) -->
    <property name=hibernate.transaction.factory_class>org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
    <property name=hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class>org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
    <!-- JTA transaction properties (end) -->

I'm using a oracle database with jboss (i failed to make it running on weblogic :( )

I found a way to make the exception disappear (i add a <property name=com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources value=TRUE> in jbossjta-properties.xml but i believe its not the solution for long run)

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069955#4069955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069955