[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Out of the box clustering won't work

atomicGun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 04:16:06 EDT 2007

I am having this problem and wonder anyone can help me on this.

I have setup 4 different cluster nodes on 4 different machines(A, B, C, D) for testing. There is this machine A cannot be detected as cluster member (i.e. A will form its own cluster) and B, C, and D can see each other. I was wondering what happened, then I realized A was actually seated on a different network switch. I tried to put A's cable to the same switch B/C/D have used and now A get detected.

any idea why and how to resolve this if A has to be on the different switch?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069969#4069969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069969