[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Datasource settings question

guiltyxsin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 08:03:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to connect to one of the server inside my uni with JDBC and using the Booking example as the canvas.

I modify the ds.xml file as follows. But the problem is that I need to specify the database I am querying for.

How should I do it?
Do I specify it in the ds.xml file or somewhere else?

By the way, the server is microsoft sql server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070073#4070073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070073