[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: task-assign event firing

karstendausb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 11:19:21 EDT 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : the latter, see my previous posts. If you take that into account isn't the task-assign event very clear? ;-)

Yes, indeed. VERY clear ;-)

I am also in favour of the idea that the engine should have a seperate event for group-assignment. However, the differentiation in "task-assign"-event firing   between an  assignment being done in a task and being done in a  swimlane is probably a bug.

I created two junit-tests  and  a Jira issue for this:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-1032

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070154#4070154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070154