[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax + Seam Advice

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 12:29:55 EDT 2007

Nice one Damien

I was hoping that there would be less config, i followed the ICEFaces config as detailed in the Seam book by Yuan and co but all i got was

16:15:18,093 INFO  [Lifecycle] starting up: org.jboss.seam.security.identity
  | 16:15:18,171 WARN  [SessionDispatcher] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  | 16:15:18,171 ERROR [ExceptionFilter] uncaught exception
  | javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: Session expired
  |         at com.icesoft.faces.webapp.http.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:89)

and some poor saps in the same boat at

http://www.icefaces.org/JForum/rss/topicPosts/5108.page

... My project is based on the Ticketing example.

I dont know what richFaces is so i will look it up.

I really wanted to use ICEFaces but i guess that will have to wait for Seam 2.

i have to demo this app next week and the last thing i want is for it to cock up on some ajax..

..... i cant wait for ajax 2..... bring it on baby!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070179#4070179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070179