[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - how to use a defined query in a POJO

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 13:01:00 EDT 2007

hi!
I have some queries defined in components.xml. I use them from my .xhtml files by means of "#{queryName.resultlist}" and they are really suitable to fill GUI tables.
Now I need to use some of them from a POJO. is there a way to reuse a query in a POJO? I want to check in a business logic POJO some data that may be retrieved with an already defined query.
JSF EL doesn´t seem to work in a POJO. In a java method I want to iterate the list provided by #{queryName.resultlist}.
thank you in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070198#4070198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070198