[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam conversation propagation

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 15:04:07 EDT 2007

I learn conversations and looking for somethink like that:

if ("success")
    retirect to....
else if("error"){
     end current conversation
     redirect to...
}

is this good idea?

  |         <navigation from-action="#{registerAction.register}">
  |         	<rule if-outcome="success">
  |     		    <end-conversation/>
  |     	      	<redirect view-id="/Registered.xhtml"/>
  | 	        </rule>
  |         	<rule if-outcome="error">
  | 	        	<redirect view-id="/Register.xhtml"/>
  | 	        </rule>
  |     	</navigation>

2. My page has menu on left side like:
Main Page
Emails
Trade
logout
etc.

each link opens only one page whitch has some info (each link = one SFSB), and here is my frustration, what type of scope to use.
Users only clicks on this links.

Conversations are for keeping some data for few pages, is this right? than this ins't good to set Scope=Conversation,
Event is mostly to remoting, and isnt recomended to.

And don't know witch scope to set, any help?
Maybe better way is to set conversation scope but with short living time like 5min.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070253#4070253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070253