[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1 Source Code

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 17:30:35 EDT 2007

Okay I am probably being stupid, but I have downloaded the source (jbpm.3). I looked for the jbpm-console source code under jbpm.3/console/src, but there isn't much there. A few xhtml files and .properties files, and some .xml files, and an index.jsp, but where are all the .java files? Where is the meat of the console webapp? Like the servlets etc...

Am I missing something? Could someone point me in the right direction please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070312#4070312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070312