[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Re: Netbeans + Seam Plugin = Success !!

ericcart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 17:42:08 EDT 2007

I didn't try sem-gen command line. I used all the others tools. For example Jboss IDE Beta, creating a JBoss IDE Project (EAR, WAR and EJB... and adding the libraries and files). I thought Seam was supported... It's very tricky to configure and the environment does not help.

I just checked sem-gen command line... ant setup... ant new-project... etc... It's very far from I was looking for.... and seam documentation does not describe to use it as a fundamental thing to configure a project  (may be, because It's not very handy to be running ant commands).

The key with netbeans is that Seam Plugin uses sem-gen command line as a wizard (very easy to create all the project configuration).

In a couple of hours, I migrated all the tests and I'm working with the final project at netbeans.

Thanks,
Anibal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070316#4070316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070316