[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF Portlet tutorial out of date?

desropolis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 2 20:22:57 EDT 2007

Darn.

I was successful only in getting the JSF tutorial to run, not Seam.

This stinks.  I was hoping to select the JBoss stack for my next implementation.  Maybe I still can.  It seems as though things are really in flux, here.  I think it is a good kind of flux, but it is still flux.

I noticed the same thing back when I tried JBossIDE actually.  There was a lot of "no, you'll need this jar now," and "download the latest version of this."

Maybe it's a JBoss thing.  The people I'll be working with won't have limitless patience with it.  I guess its the price of being on the cutting edge?

Dean

PS  Honestly I don't know what you can do now.  You need features/bugfixes of 2.6.1?  Maybe you can wait until they sort this Seam/Portlet thing out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070355#4070355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070355