[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Before Start we need your advice

j_lalith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 01:42:39 EDT 2007

Hi,
We are going to introduce the JBoss application server and a Persistant mechanism to our institute. Following are the questions I got.

1) What is the exact difference between Hybernate and Ejb 3.0, Which one should we select for our Persistent mechanism. Reason is we can see both Hypernate and Ejb 3.0 are listed in the jboss product list. we are open for anything.

2) What is the difference between jboss hybernate and hybernate as a independent project (httpd://www.hybernate.org)

Hope this would give us the first head start and there after we would like to download the stuff
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070393#4070393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070393