[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax + Seam Advice

harpritt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 3 04:00:54 EDT 2007

Hi Gents

.... Lol Damian that sound good to me.... when SEAM 2 goes GA ill be there !

Cheers for the reply Tony, i havent given up on ICEFaces just put it on the back burner until i have some more time to mess about with configuration - the experience was not unpleasant its all learning at the end of the day.

"All the confusion of JSF1.1 Vs 1.2, MyFaces vs SUNRI, RichFaces, ICEfaces, AJAX4JSF etc. has made configuring projects a bit of an art!... "

...... agreed.....

I took a break from coding for about 1.5 years and coming back to find Seam, JSF, ICEFases, Ajax4JSF is brilliant i dont know where to look what to try...... really really reall cool stuff.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4070416#4070416

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4070416